Thanks to its unavoidable nature, SMS marketing is perfectly suited to the retail market. Marketing in the retail sector requires a massive campaign of direct mail, email or inserts to be effective. This makes text message marketing a convenient and very effective way to get a message to consumers.
- Exclusive offers
- Clearance sales
- Product launches
- Birthday specials
- Directions, store locations and hours
- Build customer loyalty through SMS "punch card" reward programs
Technology has made it possible for real estate agents to capture more of the potential buyer market by applying simple text marketing methods to home selling and buying initiatives. Potential buyers can receive text messages to help agents provide prospective home buyers with valuable property information.
- Cut back on flyers and related costs
- Sellers reach more buyers
- Send buyers image galleries based on property they are interested in
- Buyers become leads more often
- Builds lead lists that can be contacted over and over
- Agents close more sales
Text marketing is a simple and inexpensive way for restaurants to increase customer loyalty and revenue. Reward your customers with discounts on menu items and let them know about specials you are running.
- Discounts: Short-term deals can be relayed to customers instantly. "Free drinks with any pizza purchase."
- Weekly Specials: Is the chef whipping up something special this week?
- Events: Special events such as musical guests can be relayed to your customer base.
For decades, car dealerships have relied on newspaper and television ads to reach out to large numbers of potential car buyers. The fact is that in today’s day and age, many people are moving away from televisions and printed materials and making the shift to tablets and smart phones.
- Send potential customers information about cars they're interested in
- Return image galleries based on the keyword texted in for that car
- Personalized approach will appeal to customers and increase sales potential
- Attract more business by maintaining the lines of communication open for future sales and referrals
The market is changing everyday, in terms of technology, and spa owners do very well utilizing SMS messaging to their benefit. The majority of clients at spas and salons are return customers, opening the door for them to opt in to receive SMS messages about the latest sale, special, or service.
- Seasonal facials, massages, or manicure services can be instantly communicated via SMS messages
- Special discounts given to loyal customers with loyalty rewards
- Run polls to gain valuable feedback from your clients
Missed appointments and forgotten medications can be a thing of the past.
Textafied’s texting software is an ideal way to reach out to patients with appointment or prescription reminders. Doctors and dentists both find the appointment reminder feature very helpful in maintaining a very tight schedule.
- Send a medical appointment reminder or cancellation instantly
- Staff notifications - open shift alerts
- Send past due payment reminders with SMS to keep accounts receivable on track
- Patient wellness checks
- Send vaccine reminders
Religious organizations frequently need to get out important or critical messages to their staff or congregation. Using a traditional calling tree or email can be both slow and tedious when time is critical and details are important. Reach your congregation's phones in minutes through our group texting software. No more need for volunteers to work through the tree to phone each member.
- Prayer chain or requests
- Schedule changes
- Changes due to inclement weather
- Volunteer requests
Anyone in the entertainment industry knows how important it is for their work to get exposure. Whether you want to market a book, concert, movie, or TV show, SMS marketing is the best way to reach your fans.
- New album release dates
- Important/last-minute announcements
- Schedule changes
- Special offers for fan club members